-   -   I can only delete an entire row not a cell in excel 2013? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/450453-i-can-only-delete-entire-row-not-cell-excel-2013-a.html)

Martin ©¿©¬[_4_]

I can only delete an entire row not a cell in excel 2013?

Hello,
I can only delete an entire row or column in excel 2013?
not shift cells up or shift cells left.
I haven't opened this workbook in months.
Anyone know what's up & how to fix please?
Thank you
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Martin ©¿©¬[_4_]

I can only delete an entire row not a cell in excel 2013?

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:54:03 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hello,
I can only delete an entire row or column in excel 2013?
not shift cells up or shift cells left.
I haven't opened this workbook in months.
Anyone know what's up & how to fix please?
Thank you

I found the answer for anyone with the same problem. I had a shared
workbook (don't know how that happened) so had to stop sharing it to
get things back to normal.

Stop sharing a workbook

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/e...005202023.aspx