rrucksdashel

Default Can Drop Down Boxes jump to the answer as you type?

If I create a form with VBA, to create a drop down box to have a list to pick
an answer for to fill in a cell in a worksheet, it will jump to the answer in
the list as you type. Can a Data|Validation|List do the same thing? If not,
is there a way to get that functionality in Excel?
Debra Dalgleish

Data Validation doesn't support autocomplete.

If you can use programming, there are instructions here for adding a
combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data
validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocomplete:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

greenfalcon

Is there any way to modify this code to show the dropdown box while you
are typing????

--
greenfalcon
greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13622