Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007: Help creating a macro that will run Solver?

Hello,

I've set up a Solver in an excel sheet, and I'm trying to create a macro that will initiate the Solver when the user clicks a textbox in the Excel sheet.

I recorded the macro, and it runs splendidly on Excel 2010. However, when I try to run it on Excel 2007, I receive the error message: "Solver: An unexpected internal error occurred, or available memory was exhausted."

I'm new to using VB, but I've checked the references and SOLVER is already checked. The Solver also works when I run it manually outside of the macro.

After reading online, I figured out how to unlock the SOLVER (SOLVER.XLAM) code, to try to make modificatinos, but I'm unclear as to what to do next.

My current macro code is as follows:

Sub RunCalc()

' RunCalc Macro
'

'
Sheets("Set-up (DO NOT ALTER)").Select
Range("G13:G17").Select
SolverOk MaxMinVal:=1, ValueOf:="0", ByChange:="$G$13:$G$17"
SolverSolve
Sheets("K Calculator").Select

Anyhow know how to fix this? I'd truly appreciate the assistance!