Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Persistent "Formula refers to empty cells" error despite cellsevidently NOT being em

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 01:47:41 UTC, EdwardFox wrote:
This error is driving me slightly nuts. Spreadsheet is working fine,

but error flags keep popping up and I'm worried it won't be fine for

long.

Problem is: Persistent "Formula refers to empty cells" error despite

cells evidently NOT being empty.

Also, when error is traced. Excel traces back to a cell that is:

a) not referred to in the formula AT ALL

b) NOT empty

I have this error running down two columns containing VLOOKUPS. Sheet is

working fine. Error alerts are just silly and irritating.

Is it ok to ignore these? Or should I worry?

--

EdwardFox

I'm getting this too, very bizarre! As well as having the problem with Vlookup, i've got the error on a sum calculation too but I can see there is a solid list of numbers :S I'm using excel 08 for mac