Junior Member

Default use xlup and offset in a range of cells

Every week i get a new spreadsheet with a new number of rows based on current data. I need to set some filters in that spreadsheet and then copy the remaining data in that column. i need to use the results of the very last row with data as a variable and then substitute it into a range.select statement so i don't have to change the range every time i run the macro, it would be set for me using xlup and offset. I'm sure this can be done i just can't seem to get the syntax right. Please Advise.. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Every week i get a new spreadsheet with a new number of rows based on
current data. I need to set some filters in that spreadsheet and then
copy the remaining data in that column. i need to use the results of
the very last row with data as a variable and then substitute it into
a range.select statement so i don't have to change the range every
time i run the macro, it would be set for me using xlup and offset.
I'm sure this can be done i just can't seem to get the syntax right.
Please Advise.. Thanks

It would be easier to help you if you post your code...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc