Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compile Error help

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet with 17 pages some of which are linked
When I delete a row I am getting the message
'Compile error Invalid Outside Procedure'
This has only started to happen
Anyone know what's happening & how to fix please
--
Nitram
©¿©¬
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:25:28 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet with 17 pages some of which are linked
When I delete a row I am getting the message
'Compile error Invalid Outside Procedure'
This has only started to happen
Anyone know what's happening & how to fix please

Whenever I start or close Excel 97 I get a message:

"Compile error in hidden module: TBRun97"

It doesn't seem to make any difference in the way it works, though.

But then I don't use spreadsheets much.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet with 17 pages some of which are linked
When I delete a row I am getting the message
'Compile error Invalid Outside Procedure'
This has only started to happen
Anyone know what's happening & how to fix please

Whenever I start or close Excel 97 I get a message:

"Compile error in hidden module: TBRun97"

It doesn't seem to make any difference in the way it works, though.

But then I don't use spreadsheets much.

I found the trouble - just removed the code on each page