Junior Member

Question Auto date function in the footer

Is there any way to set an AUTO DATE function up in the footer that will only being activated if there has been a data change.
I want to maintain the integrity of the "most current data" to correspond to the date in the footer. As I am only able to find the AUTO DATE that updates each and every time the file is opened.
I want to be able to view and or print without the date changing to "today's date".

Thank you for any advise,

Vickie