Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Calculation - Astro Calculation

Hi,

I need to add year, month and day to the date format for Astro Calculation (Dasa,Bhuthi Calculation).I need a excel formula to add so.

Note: For this calculation,30 is number of days per month (default to all months)

Eg,

To add 20days, 9hr and 36 minutes to 18-06-1978 07 15

Yr Mon Day Hr Min
1978 06 18 07 15
0000 01 20 09 36
Yr Mon Day Hr Min -?

Pl. provide a formula to get this arrived.

Thanks