Junior Member

Default Multiple files open when starting Excel

Hi There,

I'm on a Mac. I have Excel for Mac 2011.

Recently, I did not change my settings, but when ever I open excel, many old files pop up. It's never the same amount, just my last few documents.

I've tried everything, my settings are not set to open them, I can't figure it out. Any ideas to make this stop?

Thanks