hyway01

Default How can I enlarge a picture using a mouseover techneque?

I'm basically looking for direction on how to get a picture to pop up when
i'm mousing over a thumbnail or a word in excel (or something similar). I'm
trying to set up a movie database and i'd figure this would be a neat way to
do so.
CLR

Right-click on a cell and select "Insert Comment", then Left-click on the
border of the comment box right where the cursor changes to a
cross............then select the arrow next to the "Fill Bucket" in the
Drawing Toolbar, and choose "fill Effects", choose PictureTab and follow the
menu..........this will place a picture in the comment box which will pop up
whenever yu mouse over that cell..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"hyway01" wrote in message
I'm basically looking for direction on how to get a picture to pop up when
i'm mousing over a thumbnail or a word in excel (or something similar).

I'm
trying to set up a movie database and i'd figure this would be a neat way

do so.

D Hilberg

Fantastic technique! I didn't know you could do that!

- DH

nowfal

good technique

--