Junior Member

Default count data between two same data

Dear All,

Please help me in counting WO which is fall between two A in below data

A WO A WO P
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Biseshwar Singha View Post
Dear All,

Please help me in counting WO which is fall between two A in below data

A WO A WO P

Perhaps we'd have a fighting chance of helping you out if you explained a little more. There really isn't enough information there to fully understand what you're trying to do.