Junior Member

Default Global Macro

Hi All

Again come back with new problem

i want to create a macro addons file like

if i put
gc result should be GIRLS 100% COTTON KNITTED CARDIGAN
gd result should be GIRLS 100% COTTON KNITTED DRESS
wc result should be WOMAN 100% COTTON KNITTED CARDIGAN
gs result should be GIRLS 100% COTTON KNITTED SWEATER
bs result should be BOYS 100% COTTON KNITTED SWEATER
gp result should be GIRLS 100% COTTON KNITTED PULLOVER
bp result should be BOYS 100% COTTON KNITTED PULLOVER

I I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MUCH MORE EVERY DAY. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CREATE BY VLOOKUP FORMULA COZ I SHOULD BE USE IT MULTIPLE/MORE FILE.

Global Macro CAS Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 28th 07 07:16 PM
How do i reuse a Excel macro on another worksheets, global macro? Global Macro? Excel Programming 1 November 1st 06 04:50 PM
Global Macro Addy Excel Programming 2 June 5th 06 06:48 AM
Global Macro Bo Rasmussen New Users to Excel 4 September 12th 05 03:48 PM
Global Macro dherne Excel Programming 6 July 11th 05 04:55 PM