Junior Member

Default Scenario Manager...Need Help

I was doing some research on how to create manager scenarios on excel and don't seem so hard to do it, now my problem is that I not really sure how to use the data that I was given. I'm attaching the Data sheet with the information and here is the question:

Profit Scenario

Murry Lutz owns a small shop, Lutz Motors, that sells and services vintage motorcycles.Murry is curious how his profit will be affected by his sales over the next year.

Project Focus

Murry would like your help creating best, worst, and most-likely scenarios for his motorcycle sales over the next year. Using Scenario Manager, help Murry analyze the information in the data file

Thanks a lot
Attached Images