Junior Member

Question Macro help?: move row to other sheet when text is entered in cell

I have a simple project tracking sheet. When one project is finished, text is entered in Column C (starting in Row 2). I would like to enter a macro that would automatically move this row to the next sheet in workbook.

Sheet 1 is called Enhancements and Sheet 2 is called Resolved.

I tried to use the AutoFilter, filtering by text that contains "?" (any character), then copy/paste/delete, but I did not even come CLOSE to being successful when using the Record Macro Feature.

I am not a total Excel newbie, but I have not had much experience in using VBA on my own. Help a forum newbie out?

--
BigPapaJon - Cincinnati, Ohio - Insurance Professional

Last edited by BigPapaJon : November 8th 12 at 02:07 PM Reason: I accidentally a word