Junior Member

Smile New User: Copy Cell and Insert into Cell of Text.

Hi,
I'm looking for some help on which formula to use (if even possible):

If you look at the attachment, I have a set of data in column B that I want to copy and insert at the start of column A (which already has text in the cell).

What I really need is the data from column B inserted at the start of column A, and even better if we could put it in brackets with the postfix "mins".

Rows 1 & 2 are how the data currently is.
Rows 4 & 5 are how I would like it!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Tks Tom
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default New User: Copy Cell and Insert into Cell of Text.

Hi,

Am Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:13:00 +0000 schrieb tomvcarter:

Rows 1 & 2 are how the data currently is.
Rows 4 & 5 are how I would like it!

try in A4:
=A1
in B4: