Junior Member

Default Some help

Hi there,

I have some queries and would appreciate some help with my excel spreadsheet.

I want a form to open up when the spreadsheet is opened, the headers for the form are on A4 across, i need the data from the form to start at a5. When I use the form function in Excel it all works properly but I need the form to automatically start on open, and I need it to refer to cell A5 by itself (normally I have to select cell A5, then press form).

To make this all a bit more confusing, I have 5 worksheets in the spreedsheet, one for each working day, and I need the form to automatically start and start in the right cell for each of these sheets within the spreadsheet to make the data imput simpler.

Also, if this is achievable, is it possible to share spreadsheets of this nature (with automatic forms) so more than one user can work on them at a time?

Many thanks for any help and sorry for my ignorance on the matter and if I have left any crucial bits of information out.

Will

Misc notes: Office 2010. (One person uses 2003).