-   -   Automatic If statement / macro to copy one cell to different worksheet and print! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/447541-automatic-if-statement-macro-copy-one-cell-different-worksheet-print.html)

MikeD-Moyer

Automatic If statement / macro to copy one cell to different worksheet and print!

I'm new to this but please help.
I'm looking for an If statement to the effect of:

When column E="Un-Licenced" ( from drop down menu ), Copy Cell A in the same row ( Contractor name ) to Sheet "First Notice" Cell D10. Then automatically print and clear pasted text.

I would like to be able to choice Un-licenced and it copies, pastes, prints and clears by itself.

Thank you, -Mike

jack_n_bub

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeD-Moyer (Post 1606954)
I'm new to this but please help.
I'm looking for an If statement to the effect of:

When column E="Un-Licenced" ( from drop down menu ), Copy Cell A in the same row ( Contractor name ) to Sheet "First Notice" Cell D10. Then automatically print and clear pasted text.

I would like to be able to choice Un-licenced and it copies, pastes, prints and clears by itself.

Thank you, -Mike

Hi,
Can you post a sample copy please. You may delete any data and put some random figures. It would be useful to send me the same template you are originally going to use as if I happen to write the VBA code for you, you only would require to change the data not copy paste any code.

Prashant

MikeD-Moyer

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jack_n_bub (Post 1607014)
Hi,
Can you post a sample copy please. You may delete any data and put some random figures. It would be useful to send me the same template you are originally going to use as if I happen to write the VBA code for you, you only would require to change the data not copy paste any code.

Prashant

Heres a Dummy coppy.
Sorry I'm a few days late. Thank you for you're help.

MikeD-Moyer

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeD-Moyer (Post 1607066)
Heres a Dummy coppy.
Sorry I'm a few days late. Thank you for you're help.

Bump :).

Sorry everyone, I'm just hoping to get this help soon.

Thank you - Mike