Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Smile Sale options on a CSV

Hi guys,

Apologies if something similar has been posted before, if had a hunt through some of the older posts but haven't spotted anything.

Basically my problem is that I have 2 kinds prices in a spreadsheet. A default one for standard products, additional option price which either adds or remove a value if the product comes in black or large etc.

My stores under a sale now so I need to remove 25% from all the prices and the additional option prices are causing me difficulties.

e.g.
Price:
321
3950
[ADD]759.6
[ADD]1520.4
[REMOVE]1.2

Its the words ADD and REMOVE that throwing me. For the first two defaults I imputed =CELL/100*75. But this doesn't work with the cells with words in them.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Amy