Junior Member

Default Print Macro w/drop down list

Hey guys,

Searched a bunch of previous posts on this subject but am still not getting it correct. Here is my issue....btw excel 2010

I have an employee compensation report setup that is linked to a dropped down list of all employees (data validation). I have it setup with two print options, one button just prints an individual report as you see it on the page, pick any employee on the drop down and the report is populated and you hit print (I know just a lazy way of hitting the print button at the top but you know how executives can be) Now, he also wants a second button that prints a separate report for every employee in the drop down with just one click of the created print button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The names of the sheets a

Base Report to print: 'Report Print'
Cell containing drop down: 'Report Print'!C4
Cell that the report fields vlookup to is 'Report Print'!G10 (not sure you need this. It just references the the drop down to make a clean report)
Sheet containing drop down data: 'Employee list'!C1:C107

Thanks again for any insight and please let me know if you need anything else.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--

kicker127

Send this msg and file to dguillett @gmail.com