Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eve Eve is offline

Default Exchanging data

Hi,

I have an Excel 2007 file with text data in 2 columns like this:
X1 A
X2 B
X3 C
X4 D
X5 E
X6 F
etc.

For some purposes I have to save the date in another file
in the following way:
X1 B
X2 A
X3 D
X4 C
X5 F
X6 E
etc.

The file is big so it would be difficult to do it manually.
How to do it automatically?

Please help me.

Regards
Eve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eve Eve is offline

I have just got a solution on another group.

Regards,
Eve