Junior Member

Default How to automatically relist values in separate column

Good day dear members of ExcelBanter,

ALBUM LINK:http://imgur.com/a/uXsa3#0

I have a question where I have a the table in columns AT and AU where values in AT are static and the values in AU column vary.

I would like to relist the values from AT and AU into AV and AW respectively by removing all entries that have a #NA value. What I need help with is the formula for the relisting in columns AV and AW starting from the value '10'.

Put in another way, the formula will run through the columns AT and AU and look for the non-#NA entries, pick them out and relist them in ascending order in columns AV and AW.

I have included 3 different scenarios where it should look like if successful.Thanks in advance for the help!

Please ignore rows 6 and 22.

Last edited by ExcelStudentSG : September 19th 12 at 03:18 AM