Anusha

Default List Box Input to query

I orchestrated my first VB yesterday... So I am a novice.

I am not sure what you mean... I have used filter and wuto filter
before, but how do I incoroprate it into my VB code so it is
automated.

Currently I manually pull data via ODBC

For eg. select x from Y where z 1000 and dt = 20041231

What I want to be able to do is to input x and z 1000 and pass it to
the query t run.

I was able to this with the dt = part yesterday where I pass in the
date. And that took a whole day.

I am not sure how to do the rest.. like being able to select a item frm
a list and have it represent x.

Thanks in advance.

--
Anusha