Junior Member

Default Remove duplicate items in the table

Hello,

I am a beginner in Excel. I have a big table with my customers. It is imported from SAP. In the table are a lot of repeating rows, that I want to delete. Is there some quick way how to do this?

Thanks.

Peter
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Last View Post
Hello,

I am a beginner in Excel. I have a big table with my customers. It is imported from SAP. In the table are a lot of repeating rows, that I want to delete. Is there some quick way how to do this?

Thanks.

Peter
Hi Peter.

What version of Excel are you using?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Last View Post
Hello,

I am a beginner in Excel. I have a big table with my customers. It is imported from SAP. In the table are a lot of repeating rows, that I want to delete. Is there some quick way how to do this?

Thanks.

Peter
Hi Peter,

you can try Advanced Filter. It is on the menu Data- Filter - Advanced. Then select your table and check Unique records only. There is an example http://excel-example.com/duplicates/...duplicate-rows

Al
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi Peter.

What version of Excel are you using?
Hi Spencer,

I have installed 2 versions 2003 and 2007. I can switch them.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPano View Post
Hi Peter,

you can try Advanced Filter. It is on the menu Data- Filter - Advanced. Then select your table and check Unique records only. There is an example http://excel-example.com/duplicates/...duplicate-rows

Al
Hi Al,

thank you for the advice. It seems that it works well.

Peter