Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Total formula

Hi
I have a small spreadsheet for income which I input relating to date
using
=IF($A3<=TODAY(),166.24,"")
&
=IF($A4<=TODAY(),500,"")

I then manually insert withdrawals & calculate the balance.
How would I create a formula that calculates the balance by date?

A C E G I
Date In In Withdrawn Balance
£30.11
01/03/2012 166.24 £196.35
07/03/2012 500.00 £696.35

--
Martin
©¿©¬
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:53:42 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hi
I have a small spreadsheet for income which I input relating to date
using
=IF($A3<=TODAY(),166.24,"")
&
=IF($A4<=TODAY(),500,"")

I then manually insert withdrawals & calculate the balance.
How would I create a formula that calculates the balance by date?

A C E G I
Date In In Withdrawn Balance
£30.11
01/03/2012 166.24 £196.35
07/03/2012 500.00 £696.35

A total Formula (Help) Tia[_3_] Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 17th 08 01:20 PM
why does a formula not total right? Kickstart New Users to Excel 2 April 11th 06 01:59 PM
Old Lotus Sub Total & Grand Total formula Kylie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 April 9th 06 12:24 PM
XL formula - total of row = total of column topaz Excel Worksheet Functions 2 March 17th 05 10:04 PM
Total formula Rebecca Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 2nd 05 03:19 PM