Junior Member

Default Compare data in multiple columns

I have data in this format, I want to know what is the diff of quantity between warehouse and the store, storewise

Warehouse
ItemId ItemDesc StoreId Qnty
i101 ItemA str21 9
i201 itemB str21 8
i101 ItemA str25 7
i201 itemB str25 9

Store
ItemId StoreId Qnty
i101 str21 5
i101 str25 3
i201 str21 2
i201 str25 3

Thanks in advance...
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaileshC View Post
I have data in this format, I want to know what is the diff of quantity between warehouse and the store, storewise

Warehouse
ItemId ItemDesc StoreId Qnty
i101 ItemA str21 9
i201 itemB str21 8
i101 ItemA str25 7
i201 itemB str25 9

Store
ItemId StoreId Qnty
i101 str21 5
i101 str25 3
i201 str21 2
i201 str25 3

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

Could you clarify a few points...?

What you asking is for the number difference of any given item between store and warehouse? So you want to know how many more/less of each item there are in each store than there are in the warehouse?

Also, which version of Excel are you using?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi,

Could you clarify a few points...?

What you asking is for the number difference of any given item between store and warehouse? So you want to know how many more/less of each item there are in each store than there are in the warehouse?

Also, which version of Excel are you using?
Yes, I want to know how many more/less of each item. I am using 2007.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaileshC View Post
Yes, I want to know how many more/less of each item. I am using 2007.
Have a look at the example attached. Is this what you mean?
Attached Files
File Type: zip ShaileshC Example.zip (6.2 KB, 79 views)
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Have a look at the example attached. Is this what you mean?
Thanks for the exact solution which I needed! Thanks a lot!

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaileshC View Post
Thanks for the exact solution which I needed! Thanks a lot!
Happy I could help! :)