Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stacked graph

This should be easy, but I'm struggling.

I'm looking at 4 potential payment schemes, and each one is being modelled on 3 different software solutions.

I had a column graph set up to show the returns by scheme, so 4 blocks of 3 columns (software #1, software #2, software #3). The graph HAS to be by scheme; I couldn't change it to by supplier, for example.

That was fine, but now I have to put an additional sum on top of each, and make the 2 elements visible in the graph. My original idea was to change to a stacked column with, for each column I demonstrate the original calculation and on top of it, an additional £360k; but also keep to the 4 groups of 3 columns format.

But I can't do this. I can't see how to add the £360k and have it show on top of each of the columns.

Any ideas / help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve