Junior Member

Default Pull Data With IF Statement And Sort.

Hi guys,
Iv come to another problem in my rostering forms!
Basically i want to pull all my Data From The rostering Cells (For each Day) Display them in Another sheet (Calculation Sheet) Only If they Have Roster Number i.e 5610-5634 (rostering numbers for each job 10-34) If they Have RD or SP Not to Pull Them (Or not to Display them Whatever is Easier).

Then I Want Each Table to Sort its 2 Columns Using The Diagram (Roster Number) As a reference (Smallest Number to Highest)

If this is possible Please teach me how :) Thanks!

From here (DiAgram AND HRS)

Into here (DIA AND HRS)

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omen666blue View Post
Hi guys,
Iv come to another problem in my rostering forms!
Basically i want to pull all my Data From The rostering Cells (For each Day) Display them in Another sheet (Calculation Sheet) Only If they Have Roster Number i.e 5610-5634 (rostering numbers for each job 10-34) If they Have RD or SP Not to Pull Them (Or not to Display them Whatever is Easier).

Then I Want Each Table to Sort its 2 Columns Using The Diagram (Roster Number) As a reference (Smallest Number to Highest)

If this is possible Please teach me how :) Thanks!

From here (DiAgram AND HRS)

Into here (DIA AND HRS)

any idea guys?