Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel 2010, how do I set a chart to treat missing data points as zero?

My data looks like this:

5/21/12 10:00 738
5/21/12 13:00 2
5/21/12 14:00 272
5/21/12 18:00 326
5/21/12 22:00 857
5/22/12 15:00 136
5/22/12 18:00 43
5/22/12 20:00 294
5/22/12 21:00 300

I'd like for my chart to fill in the missing hours as zero values.
Help appreciated.