Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Deleting Certain Data in Excell

Hello,
I have three columns of data, vertex points for x y and z coordinates, with a total of 65 thousand rows.

In my A1 column the numbers repeat itself; they run from 0 to 255, 255 times. I'm trying to delete rows that run from 0 to 99 and just be left with the values 100 to 255, and also to have no gaps left from the deleted fields.

Is there a quick way of doing this? All advice appreciated!:)

Thanks,
Kathryn