Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Summarise data on multiple sheets

Hi All,
As a part of my job, I need to put details of each person
worked each day. For that, I create an excel sheet for each day of
the
months and list all the details of the person worked in that day on
the sheet for each person. So, basically a sheet will have name of
person in the rows and on the columns it will have details of works
done on the particular day - it works fine upto this.
Now, I would like to get the information / list /
summary at the end of the month - for a particular person say Mr X.
It
can be done by going to each day and then compiling the details. But,
as the data is already there for each day, is there any way out to
get
that summary automatically or using some of the excels advanced
features.
Just again, I want to recall that the data are on different
seets. So we cannot do any works like auto filter.
Any help and / or tips will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:09:38 PM UTC-5, Subodh wrote:
[...]

There may be a better way. If desired send your file to