Casey

Default columns

How can I add columns without moving formulas. I need to have formulas stay
in column a,b,c, When I add column formula goes to b,c,d, it needs to stay
where is is.
Thanks for any help

Casey

Morrigan

Add a column after c?

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Casey

the vallues in the columns have to move but not the formula

"Morrigan" wrote:

Add a column after c?

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=466290

Jim May

use indirect() - see help.
=INDIRECT("B1")/INDIRECT("A1")

"Casey" wrote:

the vallues in the columns have to move but not the formula

"Morrigan" wrote:

Add a column after c?