Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
harman

Default Conditional Sum

Hi,
I am trying to get some information out of a sheet using conditional
sum wizard.

BookCode BookYear StatementDate Deposit TotalReceivable
SL 03 9/1/2005 180.00 1,195.00
SL 03 9/1/2005 704.00 4,689.00
SL 03 9/1/2005 703.35 4,689.00
NH 04 9/1/2005 2,250.00
15,000.00
RR 04B 9/1/2005 10.00 55.00

DP 03 9/1/2005 -
1,343.00
WH 02 9/1/2005 229.17
687.50

I get a reasult back for (BookCode=RR and BookYear=04B) but if I use
any other *BookYear *it always returns a 0 for example if i want sum of
Deposit where BookCode=SL and BookYear = 03 it returns a 0. I Think the
leading 0 in the BookYear is the problem but then why does BookYear=04B
work.

- Any help is appreciated ...

--
harman