James_Newton

Default Fill Down

Hi

I have created a macro that sorts our bank download into each
individual bank account!

On this download i have to put in a custom formual into cell I2 and
this has to be copied down to the end of the data, however each day the
amount of data changes and the problem i am having is that excel
remembers the cursor position not the keys pressed ie End and Down
arrow to get to the bottom of the list!

Is there any way I can get excel to remember the keys i press in Vba?
ieEnd and Cursor Arrows?

Thanks

--
James_Newton
James_Newton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18327

Paul Sheppard

James_Newton Wrote:
Hi

I have created a macro that sorts our bank download into each
individual bank account!

On this download i have to put in a custom formual into cell I2 and
this has to be copied down to the end of the data, however each day the
amount of data changes and the problem i am having is that excel
remembers the cursor position not the keys pressed ie End and Down
arrow to get to the bottom of the list!

Is there any way I can get excel to remember the keys i press in Vba?
ieEnd and Cursor Arrows?

Thanks

Hi James

Move cursor to bottom right corner of I2, it changes to a black cross,
now double click, the formula will fill down to the bottom of the row,
corresponding to the last data in J

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783