blake

Default Looking for a daily drilling reports template for a small Oil & G.

Otto Moehrbach

You have to provide a lot more detail than you did. Like what data you want
to enter? How you want to enter it? What automation, if any, are you
looking for?
One way to build such a thing is to imagine you have to do it all by
hand on a paper spreadsheet. What would you use for column headers? And so
on. HTH Otto

OkieViking

Blake,

I have made DDR's on Excel before, however it was lost when I was
transferred. For wells that require only a brief DDR (which is what I did),
I used only one worksheet per day. It was a one page report when printed
out. I would then add a worksheet for each new day. The result was a single
file that covered the entire well from spud through completion. As the wells
were repetative, I was able to write a macro to draw the well bore schematic
automatically.

For more complex wells I would recommend one Excel file for each day. You
could then divide up the report similarly to DIMS, with one worksheet per
subject.