Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Tom is offline

Default How to open a file in another window?

Hi All,

Before reinstalling the Ms Office 2007
I was able to open the second, third, etc.
excel files simply by dragging its name
to the Excel icon on the screen. So I had
two or more files in separate windows.
Now it is not possible so using more than
one file in the same time is really difficult.

Could you help me please?

Regards
Tom

Banned

Actually, I didn't get you. Please elaborate the question so that we can help you better.