Debra Dalgleish

A pie chart shows the percentage that each value represents in the total
amount. You can include a value that's 15% of the total, and set its
Area to No Fill in the pie chart.

David wrote:
I want to display one record as pie chart,
for example 85%.

How can I do it without set another cell to 15% and hide it within the chart

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

David

Default Display one cell as a pie chart

Hello,

I want to display one record as pie chart,
for example 85%.

How can I do it without set another cell to 15% and hide it within the chart
?

Thank you
David

Bryan Hessey

David,

Best I can do is as per the attached chart, where the 15% portion was
hidden via Format Data Point (click within the chart).

Also, C1 is 100% less B1, in case the 85% changes.

Hope this helps

David Wrote:
Hello,

I want to display one record as pie chart,
for example 85%.

How can I do it without set another cell to 15% and hide it within the
chart
?

Thank you
David