sweetie40433

Default baby charts

I need to find a chart that I can download to chart my baby's eating times &
changing times too?
David McRitchie

I think you must have an idea of what you want, if not
place the times across the top 0 to 23 for hours
or place 12:00 AM into cell B1 and 1:00 AM into C1 and
then select B1:B2 and use the fill handle to fill across

In cell A1: 'Date \ Time
In cell A2: 09/01/2005 format as mm/dd/yyyy ddd
or whatever format you use. This is for US entry and format.
use the fill-handle to fill down to end of month

File, page setup, Headers and Footers
customer header: center: Baby Chart

File, page setup, General, Landscape .

Print the worksheet, to fill in with pen or pencil.

Use 1-4 for 15 minute intervals for feeding
Use A-D for 15 minute intervals for diaper change
so that cells might look like 1A, 3C, 2, B
If there is space left on the right side you can use that for comments.

---
HTH,