Pheasant Plucker®

Default How to auto-number (increment) invoices in Excel?

Hi there,

Some time ago I had an invoice template that would auto-increment the
invoice number each time it was opened to save the time & trouble of adding
the details manually.

I seem to have 'lost' it - could some kind soul please point me in the right
direction to reinstate this useful feature?

Was it a standard template that came with Office?

Would this same idea work across all versions of Exel?

--
Thanks & regards,
-pp-