Default IF THEN

Hi all,

Can an IF statement be written referencing a text value? My situation
is this I have created a list with different text values. I would like
the statement to check for these values in the list cell THEN once the
criteria are met apply the rest of the formula. If somebody knows a
different way to do this I will take any suggestions.

Thanks,

Eric H

CLR

If your list of criteria text is very long, or the "rest of the formula"
varies depending on the criteria, then consider using the VLOOKUP function.

Vaya con dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

ups.com...