cardingtr

Default Can't figure out formula- scheduling

I am trying to make an excel program so can figure out who needs to be
cancelled from work based on:
1. Number of days/hours worked
2. Last date employee got cancelled.

I want more weight, 70% on number of hours/days worked vs. 30% last
date cancelled in the point system.

I am supervising a number of employees and its always a headache to
figure out whos who but if I can just punch in the days cancelled and
number of hrs/days worked it helps a lot.

I'm not an excel expert so maybe someone here can help me out.

Thanks.

--
cardingtr
cardingtr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27027