TimM

Default Fixed cells?

Hello i'm trying to firuge out how to make like 3 or 4 cells at the top of my
sheet stay on screen when scroling down the sheet. Also if it's even possible
the make 2 or 3 stay on the bottom of the screen as well. I'm just not sure
how to tackle this even though i see it used often in my work place.
--
Thanks
TimM
KL

For the first one - select the cell, say [A4], go to menu WindowFreeze
Panes. You can also freeze columns or both in the same way depending on
which cell you choose to select.

For the second one - use menu WindowSplit

Regards,
KL

"TimM" wrote in message
Hello i'm trying to firuge out how to make like 3 or 4 cells at the top of
my
sheet stay on screen when scroling down the sheet. Also if it's even
possible
the make 2 or 3 stay on the bottom of the screen as well. I'm just not
sure
how to tackle this even though i see it used often in my work place.
--
Thanks
TimM

TimM

Ok that works great the only part is that when I try to use both one just
over rides the other. I guess i could just put that information on the top
but then it looks funny, and is just that bigger of a hasell.

Thanks very much for your quick response by the way.
--
Thanks
TimM

Hi,

"TimM" wrote in message
Hello i'm trying to firuge out how to make like 3 or 4 cells at the top of
my
sheet stay on screen when scroling down the sheet. Also if it's even
possible
the make 2 or 3 stay on the bottom of the screen as well. I'm just not
sure
how to tackle this even though i see it used often in my work place.
--
Thanks
TimM

KL

"TimM" wrote in message
...when I try to use both one just
over rides the other.

I guess that is how it works :-(

Regards,
KL

Dave Peterson

Not quite the same...

Maybe you could use:
Window|new window
then Window|Arrange|horizontal

Then you could have two windows showing the same worksheet. Then you could show
anything you want in either window (independent of each other).