George E

Default Opening Files

When I first open Excel ( Office 2003) it goes to the wrong file. How can I
get it to open intially the file I want ? Thank You --
George E
Ragdyer

To set up your main file in XL:
<Tools <Options <General tab,
And in the "Default File Location" box,
Enter the path to whatever drive, and directory and file that you want.
--
HTH,

RD

"George E" wrote in message
When I first open Excel ( Office 2003) it goes to the wrong file. How can

get it to open intially the file I want ? Thank You --
George E

Ragdyer

Appreciate the feed-back.

RD

"George E" wrote in message
Thank You, it woked
--
George E

"Ragdyer" wrote:

To set up your main file in XL:
<Tools <Options <General tab,
And in the "Default File Location" box,
Enter the path to whatever drive, and directory and file that you want.
--
HTH,

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-