YBeaupre

Default 3-D referencing

Can you provide me with an exemple or a link that will show me how to perform
3-D references in Excel.

From sheet-1, I wish to edit data that will automaticly reflect on sheet-2 &
sheet-3. Sheets 2 & 3 are copies of data on sheet 1 where my cells are sorted
in two differents ways, i.e. Sheet one = Sort on column A & B, Sheet two =
Sort on column H, A & B, Sheet three = Sort on column E, A & B.

I know how to sort data from within a sheet. I do not know and/or understand
from the help tool, how to 3-d reference the same data sorted in different
ways on two separate sheet.