Yuccaman

Default How do I count several non-numerical values in Excel?

I am trying to create a formula to add the number of \ and L in a row. It
seems simple but COUNT does not seem to want to do it. Help please!!!
CLR

=COUNTIF(A4:F4,"\")+COUNTIF(A4:F4,"L")

Change the ranges to suit your situation...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3