-   -   How do I automatically open a spreadsheet in a specific worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43682-how-do-i-automatically-open-spreadsheet-specific-worksheet.html)

GT

How do I automatically open a spreadsheet in a specific worksheet?

I have a main worksheet that I have hyperlinked all of the other worksheets.
It would be best if the user can always open this spreadsheet and go to this
main sheet right away.

Dave Peterson

If you save it with that worksheet selected, then it'll open that way.

Or you could use a macro (in a general module):

option explicit
sub auto_open()
application.goto thisworkbook.worksheets("Sheet99").range("a1"), _
scroll:=true
end sub

--

Dave Peterson