Jennifer

Default Trunc entire spreadsheet?????

I am looking for the formulas to truncate the entire spreadsheet. I know how
to trunc a cell, but it is manual and time consuming. Is there a general
formula you can apply to the entire spreadsheet? Thank you -
ilanr01

Jennifer Wrote:
I am looking for the formulas to truncate the entire spreadsheet. I
know how
to trunc a cell, but it is manual and time consuming. Is there a
general
formula you can apply to the entire spreadsheet? Thank you -

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but you can enter your formula
in A1 in anew Sheet, refferencing it to A1 in your data Sheet, then copy
the fotmula along the New sheet as much as needed. Then copy the entire
new sheet and Paste Special\Values to a new Sheet or to itself.
Ilan

--
ilanr01
ilanr01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26797

Sandy Mann

Try highlighting all cells and selecting the Number format to show the
number of decimal places that you want, then select:

Tools Options Calculation Preceision as displayed

Always try anything new on a COPY of your spreadsheet first.

--
HTH

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk