w-domo

Default comment boxes

I would like to change the default setting for comments. e.g. I want the
default setting to always be "move but don't size with cells" rather than
"don't move ...". I can change it for an individual comment, but I cannot
find a way to apply t to all comments.
Jim Rech

I don't think you can change the default nor change existing comments easily
through the UI. Here's a macro that will do it however:

Sub AllCommentsMoveNoSize()
Dim shp As Shape
For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If shp.Type = msoComment Then