Libby

Default Check/Tick box's and Mandatory cells

I have 2 questions;
1. I have added check box's e.g Yes No onto a spreadsheet but you can tick
both of these. What i am after is to only be able to tick one or the other
but not both. Can anyone help?
2. I need to make some parts of my spreadsheet mandatory but i have no idea
on how to do this??? I been through the help files but can not find anything
about this. Help on this would be great. Thanks

hi,
you will need to use this code. right click each check box
and click view code.
but this sub behind check box 1
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1 = True Then
CheckBox2 = False
put this code behind check box 2
Private Sub CheckBox2_Click()
If CheckBox2 = True Then
CheckBox1 = False
regards

1. I have added check box's e.g Yes No onto a spreadsheet

but you can tick
both of these. What i am after is to only be able to tick

one or the other
but not both. Can anyone help?
2. I need to make some parts of my spreadsheet mandatory

but i have no idea
on how to do this??? I been through the help files but

can not find anything
about this. Help on this would be great. Thanks
.

hi again
forgot about part 2. opps.
I know how to hassel a used with a form in access but i'm
not that up to excel forms. i have played with them but
just play. I personally know of no way to make user input
mandatory on a spreadsheet. sorry.