slyverson

Default Counting a Range of Values

Who likes a challange?

I have a workbook that has multiple worksheets. A number of the
worksheets are identical and are used by multiple users to input their
own data. I need to extract a set number of rows from 2 of the columns
on each of these given sheets. To make matters more interesting, I only
want to extract the row if there is information in it. If the field is
blank, leave it! I want these to be extracted into another worksheet in
the same workbook.

After I perform a calculation on each of these rows that were exported,
I will get a new column which will contain a time. (ie: 8:45) I want to
be able to count the number of entries for a set range. (ie: Before
8:00 AM, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM, etc...)

Below is a sample of what would appear in each worksheet.

Call Time Wait Time
12:44 PM 8
12:56 PM 12

Is there a way for Excel to do this? I know a little more then the
average bear on how to use this program, but certain things elude
me...

Thank you in Advance,

James :) :)

--