poppet

Default can anyone recommend free small business accounting software?

can anyone recommend free small business accounting software? I'm desperate
for something simple and Free. Excel based would be good, but really,
anything. Please help!!
Bryan Hessey

Depending on which country you are in, your requirements could be
different to others, ie, in Australia you would need a product that
acounted for GST, and at around $99.00 (which fails your 'free' test,
but is perhaps within your 'desperate' range), the MYOB Business Basics
product would be what I would recommend.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401325